What is the Foldable Box?
The folding box is a self-assembled box, which can be shipped flat to save transportation costs, and on the other hand, prevent the package from being damaged during transportation. Folding gift boxes are popular in boutique gift box packaging.
The Best Material to Make Folding Box Packaging
There are three materials for making folding gift boxes, chipboard, corrugated cardboard, and rigid board. Chipboard is a rigid and flexible material; the box made of chipboard is simple and easy to fold. Chipboard folding boxes are ideal for consumer packagings, such as food packaging, cosmetic packaging, and pharmaceutical packaging.
A corrugated board is a multi-layer composite board with a wave board in the middle. Boxes made of corrugated cardboard are commonly used as folding boxes for shipping.
A rigid board is a kind of gray cardboard, and it is an essential material for making beautiful gift boxes. The rigid gift box has a variety of styles and shapes, such as shoulder box, drawer box style, round shape, and heart shape.
What is the Use of the Folding Gift Box?
When we provide customers with customized retail gift box solutions, foldable gift boxes are preferred for more oversized products, for example, boots, dresses, coats, etc.
Benefits of Collapsible Gift Boxes
- Collapsible gift boxes are ready-to-use and can be assembled easily.
- Perfect for large commodities
- Suitable for internal and external printing
- Recyclable and eco-friendly
- Save logistics costs and storage space
The Four Elegant Styles of Collapsible Gift Box
Rigid folding gift boxes are available in custom different exquisite styles; the following are 3 Elegant styles of folding gift boxes.
- Folding Box with Handle: The handle provides convenience for shoppers for those larger foldable boxes.
- Lid and Base Folding Box: This folding box style has separate tops and bases folded separately.
- Folding Box with Clear Window, A transparent window installed on the gift box displays the product well.
- Folding boxes with lids have a different folding method.