The paper grocery bag is made of reinforced kraft paper with a flat paper handle; it is durable for carrying commodities up to 7 kgs; the paper grocery bags are the sewing tote bag and easy to print in any color. There are four different printing techniques to print the logo on the paper bag.
- Offset printing:
- Screen printing:
- Hot foil stamping printing
Here are some printing methods for LOGO printing in grocery bags.
- Spot UV refers to applying a transparent polymer coating to a specific area (Logo and pattern) to highlight it.
- Gold puff foil printing makes 3D gold or silver patterns or text on the velvet or fabric material.
- Embossing and debossing are the techniques for creating either raised or recessed relief images on paper. An embossed pattern is raised against the background, while a debossed print is reversed to the embossed design.
- Foil stamping creates metallic print and foil on materials such as plastics, paper, and leather, using heat and pressure; this printing process is commonly used in gift packaging products
Below are more examples of custom paper grocery bags with LOGO