The white paper carrier bag is a cheap paper bag with handles. Unlike the boutique shopping bags, There is no reinforcement cardboard on the top and bottom of the paper bag. Because this white paper bag uses uncoated paper, it is convenient for recycling. The printed white paper bag can be printed on the front, side, and bottom. The standard paper bag handle materials are the following three types.
Here are some samples of shopping bag handle type
- Environmentally friendly colored paper rope
- Paper twisted handles
- Paper flat handles
How to print paper bags? There are many ways to print the pattern on the paper bag.
- Offset printing technology is commonly used in custom packaging, and it plays a vital role in the commercial packaging industry because of its efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Screen printing is a printing technique where a mesh is used to transfer ink onto a substrate; It’s used widely in retail custom packaging.
- Hot foil stamping is a specialty printing method involving heat and pressure to apply metallic or pigmented foil to paper, leather, or plastic.
- UV sticker transfer is a new printing method for printing logos on paper bags. The UV sticker is directly attached to the paper bag and then leaves the pattern on the surface by removing the film.
Here are some samples of shopping bag printing methods
- Spot UV refers to applying a transparent polymer coating to a specific area (Logo and pattern) to highlight it.
- Gold puff foil printing makes 3D gold or silver patterns or text on the velvet or fabric material.
- Embossing and debossing are the techniques for creating either raised or recessed relief images on paper. An embossed pattern is raised against the background, while a debossed print is reversed to the embossed design.
- Foil stamping creates metallic print and foil on materials such as plastics, paper, and leather, using heat and pressure; this printing process is commonly used in gift packaging products.
Here are more examples of custom paper carrier bags.