What are Paper Bag Templates?
Paper bag templates usually show some basic information about the paper bag, including size, shape, and handles, as well as knife lines. Designers and customers use the template as a basis to create unique and eye-catching bag designs.
Paper bag templates are an essential tool in paper bag design and production.
13 Paper Bag Template for Paper Bag Design Ideas
Here are 13 different paper bag styles and designs. We can provide customers with visual paper bag template design artwork.
Trapezoidal Paper Bag
Rope Handle Paper Bag with Die Cut
Paper Bag with Ribbon Handle
Ribbon Handle Paper Bag with Ribbon Ties
Ribbon Handle Paper Bag with Die cut
Ribbon Handle Eurototes
Die-cut Handle Bag
Paper Bag Box
Ship Shape Paper Bag
Drawstring Paper Bags
Rope Handle Paper Bag with Gift Ribbon
Kraft Paper Bag
Rope Handle Pape Bag
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
Why do we need the paper bag template?
Paper bag templates play a very important role in paper bag design and production.
- Accuracy: The paper bag template shows the specific size of the paper bag at 100% proportion, allowing customers to accurately understand the actual size of the paper bag.
- Design convenience: The template’s detailed designation of suitable printing areas provides designers with the convenience of graphic design and logo design, thereby maintaining the intended aesthetic of the bag.
- Improve communication and productivity: Using templates can streamline the manufacturing process. Designers, customers, and manufacturers can communicate clearly based on the template, quickly arrange production, and save time.
What kind of paper bag style is suitable for jewelry？
The choice of paper bag style for jewelry products should be consistent with the brand image, target audience and the perceived value of the jewelry. Make sure the style chosen for the bag should enhance the overall presentation and customer experience.
The following are some common styles of jewelry paper bag templates：
- Ribbon Handle Eurototes
- Rope Handle Paper Bag with Gift Ribbon
- Ribbon Handle Paper Bag with Die cut
- Paper Bag with Ribbon Handle
- Trapezoidal Paper Bag
- Rope Handle Pape Bag
What information should be included in a paper bag template?
Paper bag templates usually include details of the basic elements of the gift bag, such as dimensions, fold lines, handle，and the bottom structure of the paper bag.
If you add branding elements, logos, and artwork to a paper bag template. It also must show logo or artwork size, location, and type of craftsmanship of the logo.
What file format should a paper bag template be in?
The preferred file formats for paper bag templates are PDF or vector files.
Can I get the paper bag template in my size ?
We offer templates in vector format, with both bleed and trim marks available for direct printing needs
How do I create a paper bag template?
If you have design skills and can use some design software such as Ai, then you can easily DIY your paper bag template.
- Step 1: Determine the length, height and depth of the paper bag
- Step 2: Determine the total length and height of the paper bag
- Step 3: Draw the length line, the height line and the depth line,which can be made into a paper bag template
Explore a Wide Variety of Paper Bag Design Templates
Discover the Paper Bag design template that’s right for you! Whether you’re a business owner, a creative enthusiast, or someone with unique personal needs.
Take the first step towards creating that special customized gift bag by finding the ideal gift bag template that matches your packaging.